Fiberglass Multi Strands Gun Roving Rolls 38 lbs. (Each Box)
Fiberglass Multi Strands Gun Roving 38 lbs.
Supreme quality gun roving from Jushi for chopper guns. Approximately 38 lbs rolls of continuous multi strand gun roving. Tex 2400 yield. Has many uses from fast lay up of parts and molds to building custom fishing rods. Easy to use on a chopper gun in making a multitude of items. See my other listings for smaller 75 yards or 250 yards of gun roving.
Material in this form exhibits the highest properties achievable for a given fiber family.
They are typically supplied on spools so that they may be fed into filament winders or unrolled and cut as they are needed for selective stiffening.
The fibers must remain in tension as the resin cures or the mechanical advantage is lost.
Once in service, kinks in the tow must be pulled straight before the fiber will hold the load. It is possible to wind extremely strong tubes using this form of material.
- Has many uses from building custom fishing rods, making odd shape fiberglass items, reinforcements of molds, etc. No need to purchase a huge roll for small projects.
- Excellent mold and radii conformance
- Rapid wet through and complete wet out
- Ease of rollout and air release
- Versatility in different chopper guns and transfer systems
- Good laminate properties and wet strength retention.
$29.99 shipping to the lower 48 States, can ship to Alaska and Hawaii with tracking number.
Thanks for visiting Epoxy World